- Testbericht: hifitest.de
HTA-700B v.3 is the latest edition of our highly-rewarded and extremely popular mid-size hybrid integrated amplifier.
It utilizes 2 x 12AU7 Shuguang vacuum tubes in the preamp section serving as a buffer amplifier and a pair of TDA7296 transistors in the output.
The HTA-700B v.3 combines the best of both worlds - soft and analog-like sound character provided by tubes and adding to that high dynamics and power of transistors.
The revised 150W toroidal transformer provides large amounts of clean power, high voltage stability and very low AC ripple current. This reflects in higher dynamics and extra pure energy and greater abilities to properly drive different range of speakers.
High grade capacitors (2 x 50V/3300uF) ensure stable playback improving music tone and sound field depth.
To provide the best clarity of sound the HTA-700B v.3 utilizes audiophile-grade Wima capacitors which used on the input to and output from the tubes as well as for the tone regulators.
Audiophile grade Japanese ALPS volume potentiometer provides minimal noises and channels crosstalk and has excellent operational feel and limits errors between the two channels.
Oversized aluminum heat sink system (independent heat sink for each channel) helps to disperse internal heat and allows for long term high power playback with limited distortions.
The high-end class, gold-plated speaker terminals offer almost lossless audio signal transmission to speakers.
Beside two analog sources you can connect a range of digital devices via an optical input and a built-in high-resolution 24bit / 192kHz DAC (based on SA9123 and AK4430 circuits) will always provide the best sound performance.
The HTA-700B v.3 is also an ideal companion for mobile devices – stream music from smartphones, tablets or computers compatible with Bluetooth®.
For those who prefer discrete listening we equipped the HTA-700B v.3 with a high-end headphone preamplifier.
A preamplifier output is dedicated for an optional external power amplifier or powered subwoofer and speakers.
The HTA-700B v.3 offers additional options for easy upgrading the sound quality:
- Removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium audiophile power cable in any time
- The tubes are installed in high-quality ceramic sockets and they can be very easily exchanged for new tubes of your choice.
The HTA-700B v.3 is a splendid mixture of analog tube sound, power, precision, purity and multidimensional soundstage imaging!
- Design: Hybrid amplifier Class A/B
- Vacuum tubes: 2 x 12AU7
- Power output / impedance: 2 x 45W 4ohm, 2 x 26W 8ohm
- DA converter: 24bit / 192kHz
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth® v4.0
- Digital inputs: Optical
- Analog inputs: CD, Line
- Analog outputs: Stereo RCA
- Headphone output: Impedance: 32 - 300ohm, Output power: 300mW, 300ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±2dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortions: ≤1% (1kHz/ 1W)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 75dB
- AC power / power consumption: 220-240V 50/60Hz, 150W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 20 x 27 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg / pc.
Features / accessories:
- Regulation: Bass 100Hz ±8dB
- Treble 10kHz ±10dB
- Aluminum remote controller
- Antenna Bluetooth®
- Removable IEC power cord