Inklusive vormontiertem Tonabnehmer "CARBON MM"
Die wichtigsten Eigenschaften des Planar 1 Plus sind wie folgt:
- Integrierter hochwertiger MM Phono-Vorverstärker, dessen optimiertes Schaltungslayout auf dem bestens beleumundeten Fono Mini basiert
- Kürzestmöglicher Signalweg für die empfindlichen Phonosignale
- Anschluss des Plattenspielers über solide RCA Buchsen
- Alle übrigen verwendeten Komponenten sind mit dem Planar 1 identisch und bestens bewährt: RB110 Tonarm, Carbon MM-Tonabnehmer, selbstsicherndes Tellerlager, Phenolharzteller, 24V Wechselstrom-Synchronmotor
We asked ourselves, how do we make the most successful turntable we have ever made sound better, be even easier to use and be more accessible to a wider audience? The answer was simple; our engineers added a custom designed, high quality, moving magnet phono stage based around the multi-award winning What Hi-Fi? 5 Star Fono Mini.
For the Planar 1 Plus, we wanted to optimise this circuit for ultimate performance so we have removed the USB interface and used the money saved to improve what was already a stunning disc stage.
The new built in stage offers the ability to connect the Planar 1 Plus directly to almost any system that has a standard line input via a standard phono to phono cable (supplied) or phono to 3.5mm lead. Simply put, there is no need to purchase a standalone phono stage or use an amplifier with a built in stage. Your Planar 1 Plus will connect directly to any standard Line Level input (such as you would connect a CD player to).
There are obvious audio advantages to housing the phono stage directly beneath the tonearm. The carefully shielded tonearm wire is soldered directly to the stage which prevents any unwanted pick up via the usual external cable between the arm and stage.
The Planar 1 Plus benefits from all of the advantages of its sibling, the Planar 1, such as a low noise 24v motor, precision hub bearing assembly and hand made RB110 tonearm with a factory fitted Rega Carbon cartridge. Set-up remains possible in under 30 seconds making this the easiest to use, and most flexible Rega turntable to date.
Stick on your favourite LP, sit back and enjoy!
Built-in Phono Stage
The built-in phono stage is a high specification pre-amplifier. It is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier. This allows simple connection to a wide variety of products using either the standard twin phono to phono lead (supplied) or phono to 3.5 mm plug (not supplied).
Brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending). New bias assembly and integrated arm clip. Includes automatic bias adjustment negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most ‘Plug & Play’ turntable we have ever manufactured. New ergonomically, re-designed and stiffer headshell for improved usability and appearance.
Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
Brand new Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available, gloss black and gloss white.
Central Bearing housing
Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself while minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
New improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
Motor cover tray
New motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
New 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
- Use only with a Rega PS1 350 mA power supply.
- 50 Hz: 24 V AC 0.142 mA maximum power consumption 3.4 W.
- 60 Hz: 24 V AC 0.129 mA maximum power consumption 3.1 W.
- Maximum Output Level (3.54 cm/s RMS 45 degrees CBS STR100 Band 6a and 7a): 370-410 mV
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Frequency Response (pre-amplifier only): 14 Hz (-3 dB Point) to 100 kHz (-0.6 dB Point)
- RIAA Accuracy (pre-amplifier only): (100 Hz to 20 kHz) ± 0.4 dB typically better than ± 0.25 dB
- Pre-amplifier Gain: 40 dB
- Pre-amplifier Input Loading: 47 kΩ in parallel with 220 pF
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -75 dB A-weighted ref maximum output.
- Power Requirements: 50 Hz 24 V AC 0.142 mA 3.4 W – 60 Hz 24 V AC 0.129 mA 3.1 W
- Dimensions (lid closed) H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
- Weight 4.35kg