Louder. Lower frequency. Less distortion.
You know Paradigm builds the most powerful subwoofers and the new Prestige 1000SW and 2000SW are no exceptions. Designed, engineered and hand-built in our Canadian facility, the new Prestige subwoofers feature a clean design with front mounted controls including a Tone Sweep to instantly locate room rattles and buzzing, PBK On/Off and much more.
Prestige 2000SW feature a single 15" high excursion driver, sealed enclosure, built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier, USB port, on board sweep, and PBK equipped for advanced room correction.
- DESIGN: Single high excursion driver, sealed enclosure, built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier, USB port, on board sweep, and PBK equipped.
- AMPLIFIER: 3,400 Watts Peak; 2,000 Watts RMS
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: Auto-On / Off, Trigger On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±3 dB 19Hz – 250Hz
- ROOM CORRECTION: Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (included PBK kits works with ARC Genesis software)
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER:15” (38.1cm) X-PAL™ driver, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ARTTM) surround, 3” high-temp voice coil
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 100mV mono (max. volume) /
- IMPEDANCE: RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
- FINISHES Gloss: Piano Black, Midnight Cherry & Gloss White. Satin: Walnut & Black Walnut
- WEIGHT: 121 lbs. (54.9 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 22.25" × 21.75" × 20.25" (56.5cm × 55.2cm × 51.4cm)
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 12 Hz (DIN)
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
- SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT: Variable 0° - 180°
- INPUTS: RCA (S/E) Left and Right or Sub-Out / LFE or Balanced XLR, From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of preamp, processor or other line level source.
- SPIKE/INSERT THREAD (THREAD SIZE/THREADS PER INCH): 0.75"-16