PARADIGM Prestige 1000SW
ab CHF 3'490.00
Louder. Lower frequency. Less distortion.
You know Paradigm builds the most powerful subwoofers and the new Prestige 1000SW and 2000SW are no exceptions. Designed, engineered and hand-built in our Canadian facility, the new Prestige subwoofers feature a clean design with front mounted controls including a Tone Sweep to instantly locate room rattles and buzzing, PBK On/Off and much more.
Prestige 1000SW feature a single 12" high excursion driver, sealed enclosure, built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier, USB port, on board sweep, and PBK equipped for advanced room correction.
- DESIGN: Single high excursion driver, sealed enclosure, built-in Ultra-Class D™ power amplifier, USB port, on board sweep, and PBK equipped.
- AMPLIFIER: 1,700 Watts Peak; 1,000 Watts RMS
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: Auto-On / Off, Trigger On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS: ±3 dB 22Hz – 255Hz
- ROOM CORRECTION: Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (included PBK kits works with ARC Genesis software)
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 12” (30.5cm) X-PAL™ driver, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ARTTM) surround, 3” high-temp voice coil
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 100mV mono (max. volume) /
- IMPEDANCE: RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
- FINISHES: Gloss: Piano Black, Midnight Cherry & Gloss White. Satin: Walnut & Black Walnut
- WEIGHT: 91 lbs. (41.3 kg)
- DIMENSIONS HXWXD: 18.25" × 18.25" × 16.625" (46.4cm × 46.4cm × 42.2cm)
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 16 Hz (DIN)
- LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option