Paradigm Persona 3F
ab CHF 16’780.00
Testberichte Persona 3F:
Persona 3F - Passive Floorstanding Loudspeaker, with Two 7” Bass Drivers
Designed, engineered, and Completely Crafted in Canada, Persona celebrates the technological abilities of Paradigm engineering, untamed. Its exceptional craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail makes a bold, beautiful statement. No other speaker in this class can match the performance innovation of Persona.
It’s easy to be impressed by the big, technology-packed flagship Persona 9H. But in order to design a more compact, passive version that delivers virtually the same level of performance in a mid- sized room, our engineers pushed the envelope of innovation and cost efficiency. That they succeeded, and the Persona 3F delivers surprisingly big bass response and lifelike transparency without sacrificing dynamic range, makes the Persona 3F the new standard- bearer of truly affordable high performance.
- Design: 4-driver, 3 way floorstanding bass reflex
- Crossover: 3rd order electro-acoustic at 2.4 kHz (tweeter/mid), 3rd order @ 450 Hz
- Frequency Response On-Axis: +/- 2dB from 48Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis: +/- 2dB from 48Hz - 20kHz
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (25mm) Truextent® Beryllium dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) optimized pole piece assembly
- Mid/Bass Frequency Driver: 7" (178mm) Truextent® Beryllium driver with Inverse Differential Drive Neodymium motor, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens, SHOCK-MOUNT™ Isolation Mounting System, 1.5" high-temp voice coil
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 7" (178 mm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, SHOCK-MOUNT™ Isolation Mounting System, 1.5" high-temp tandem voice coil
- Low Frequency Extension: 24Hz
- Sensitivity Room / Anechoic: 92 dB / 89 dB
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 400 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 200 Watts
- Finishes: High Gloss: Vanta Black, Harmony White, Metallic Gloss: Aria Blue, Sonic Silver
- Weight: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 44.125" × 9.5" × 16.875" (112.6cm × 24.1cm × 42.7cm)
Driver Materials - 99.9% Pure Beryllium
One of the keys to Persona’s luxury and value is our use of Beryllium, the absolute best diaphragm material, typically found only in speakers costing considerably more. Persona uses Truextent® Pure Beryllium that is specially formulated to be exponentially stiffer and significantly lighter than other premium diaphragm materials. It enables superior transient response and virtual transparency, with vanishingly low audible coloration.
Beryllium is a rare chemical element (Be) with low mass, high tensile strength and high thermal stability.
It is incredibly rigid and lightweight; everything an audio engineer desires in a speaker cone. In fact, Beryllium has been used in the audio industry since the 1970s. Because of its use in only the finest (and most expensive) audio equipment, it has retained a certain “cult” status.
Precise control of the manufacturing process produces Beryllium with a highly uniform grain structure. This material is many times more rigid and less dense than more common cone materials. In industry testing, our Beryllium cone material exhibits substantial improvements in durability, speed, and reduced interference. It can add more than an octave of distortion-free output.
Tandem Beryllium drivers reveal the full range of high performance.
Paradigm’s Persona is the only loudspeaker in its class to achieve this level of performance using Beryllium material for both midrange and tweeter drivers. Every model in the Persona Series features Truextent Beryllium driver systems, and each model achieves a truly unexpected level of high-resolution detail, depth and dynamics thanks in part to rare, extraordinary Beryllium.