Ortofon Quintet Red(1 Stück = CHF 319.00)
Ortofon’s famous moving coil sound!
The Quintet Red is a perfect introduction to the world of Ortofon moving coils.
It features an Elliptical diamond which is cut and polished to Ortofon’s standards.
This entry-level MC cartridge has very high price-to-performance ratio and is a perfect all-rounder for the newcomers to the world of Moving Coil cartridges.
MC Quintet Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth.
The ST-7 transformer is a perfect match for the MC Quintet Red cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec - 0.5 mV
- Channel balance - < 1.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 21 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 14 dB
- Frequency range at -3 dB - 20 - 25.000Hz
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz - +/-2.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 65 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 15 μm/mN
- Stylus type - Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force range - 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 7 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - >20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material - Copper
- Cartridge colour - Red
- Cartridge weight - 9 g