Ortofon Quintet Mono(1 Stück = CHF 459.00)
A True Mono from Ortofon
It features Nude Elliptical r/R 8/18µm stylus that is a good solution for playing mono microgroove vinyl records. The Quintet Mono will track perfectly through even worn and damaged records and ensure the surface noise control.
Quintet Mono uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
MC Quintet Mono is for playing mono microgroove vinyl records. Read more about Ortofon True Mono cartridges range ».
The ST-7 transformer will be a perfect match for the MC Quintet Mono cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec - 0.3 mV
- Frequency range at -3 dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz - +/-2.0 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 15 μm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 μm
- Tracking force range - 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - >20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material - Pure 4-nines silver/Ag
- Cartridge colour - White
- Cartridge weight - 9 g