Ortofon MC Quintet Black S(1 Stück = CHF 999.00)
The Quintet Black S is the best example of Quintet’s overall excellence
The Quintet Black S is graced with a Nude Shibata diamond, considered one of the best stylus profiles available, mounted on a high-performance Sapphire cantilever.
The Shibata’s slim, highly polished profile allows an exceedingly wide contact area to the walls of the groove and ensures detailed and pure reproduction thoughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information.
The ST-7 transformer is a perfect match for the MC Quintet Black cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.3 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 1.0 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 23 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20 - 25.000 Hz
- Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz - +/- 1.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 15 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Shibata on Sapphire cantilever
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 6/50 µm
- Tracking force range - 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 2.3 g (23 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - > 20 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - ABS/Aluminium
- Coil wire material - Aucurum
- Cartridge colour - Black
- Cartridge weight - 9 g