ORTOFON MC Cadenza Bronze
Cadenza Bronze is a true high-end reference cartridge, conveying music with supreme precision, impact and dynamics.
The Cadenza Bronze model is using a Replicant 100 stylus and a conical aluminium cantilever.
The coil wire is the famous Ortofon Aucurum wire, which is a gold plated 6NX copper wire.
Field Stabilizing Element/FSE, is used for optimal linearity especially during complex crescendo passages.
Cadenza Bronze stereo imaging capabilities illuminate the farthest corners of the soundstage in all three dimensions.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0,4 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 24 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 20 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20 - 55 kHz
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz - +/-1,5
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 12 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Ortofon Replicant on conical alu cantilever
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 5/100 µm
- Tracking force range - 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 2,5 g (25 mN)
- Tracking angle - 23°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - 50-200 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - Stainless steel / Aluminium
- Cartridge colour - Bronze/Black
- Cartridge weight - 10,7 gram