ORTOFON MC 1 Turbo
Features and applications
The MC-1 Turbo is an excellent entry into the world of high output Moving Coil (MC) cartridges, with an elliptical stylus profile.
The MC-1 Turbo has a 3.3mV output, which makes it perfect for use with inbuilt phono preamps – specifically ones designed for Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges.
The MC-1 Turbo provides a taste of the linearity and precision of moving coils, but without the need for additional high gain preamps or transformers.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 3,3 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 15 dB
- Frequency range at - 3dB - 20-25.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz + 4 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - > 65 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 13 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm