Gato Audio PM-2(1 Paar = CHF 1'675.00)
2-way Passive Stand Mount Loudspeaker
The PM-2 compact monitor offers extraordinary tonal fidelity, effortless dynamic expansion and natural, almost holographic illumination into the deepest corners of the sound stage.
Look at them curves!
The elegant curvature of the enclosure is more than a design affectation. The specific geometry of the cabinet eliminates internal standing waves, because reflections between boundaries are never in synchronism. Enclosure geometry is carefully calculated so that any vibration in the front baffle is immediately transferred to the rear where it is absorbed harmlessly in the rounded back profile integrated into the enclosure specifically to provide additional mass loading to aid in damping resonance and vibration.
PM-2 employs Gato Audio's exclusive versions of the now legendary Danish developed 38 mm Ring Radiator high frequency transducer and bass/midrange driver. This much praised driver design is employed in some of the world's most expensive High End loudspeakers and is universally acclaimed for its accuracy, detail retrieval and efficiency.
- 2 way system
- Bass reflex construction
- Magnetically attached driver grills
- Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz - 25kHz (-6dB)/td>
- SENSITIVITY (2,83V): 89dB
- RECOMMENDED POWER AMPLIFIER: 50 to 300Watts
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- CONNECTORS: Gold plated binding post / 4mm Plugs, bi-wire
- HIGH FREQUENCY: 38mm ring radiator, powerful ferrite motor and optimised chamber
- MID & LOW FREQUENCY: 170mm paper cone. low loss suspension, motor with shorting rings and optimised voice coil
- SIZE (WIDTH X HEIGHT X DEPTH) 200 x 390 x 370 mm
- WEIGHT: 14 kg