AUDIA FLIGHT FLS9
FLS 9 Stereo, full balanced integrated amplifier
Der AUDIA FLIGHT FLS9 teilt sich mit FLS 1 Modell die gleichen voll symmetrischen Vorverstärkerplatinen. Stromführung mit 12 erlesenden Stromversorgungsgeräten, 8 Stromversorgungskreise mit sehr niedriger Impedanz und sehr geringem Rauschen, hochwertige Kondensatoren, spezielle Leiterplatten mit extra dicker Kupferschicht und einen abgeschirmten 1000-W-Transformator.
The FLS 9 is our latest creation in hi-end integrated amplifiers and is the best choice for a mid priced hi-end integrated amplifier.
It shares with FLS 1 model same fully balanced preamplifier stage boards. Power channels use 12 highly selected power devices, 8 power supply circuits with extra low impedance and very low noise, high quality capacitors (120.000 uF), special printed boards with extra thick copper layer, 1000 W shielded audio toroidal transformer. The150 Wrms (8 ohm) output power follows the acclaimed Audia tradition of speed, power, driving capability and control ability. The FLS 9 is also suitable for less efficient, impedance critical (down to 2 ohm) loudspeaker systems. The aluminum chassis, with engraved “Audia Flight” logo on top cover, and solid aluminum milled remote control are brushed and anodized. It possible to install two optional cards, plug and play, very easy to install in separate slots externally accessible.
The elegant chassis is full brushed aluminum with engraved logo on top cover, the large display is OLED blue. Four special composite pads with NBR rubber spheres ensure the best vibration control. An aluminum brushed and anodized remote control is also supplied as standard.
FLS 9 is available in silver and black finish.
- MM/MC phono board with unbalanced inputs
- RCA board (2 RCA additional inputs)
- DAC board. One asynchronous USB input (with Galvanic insulation) 32 bit 768KHz and DSD 5.6. Five digital inputs (one optical, one AES/EBU, two SPDIF, one for Audia Flight SACD transport). 32bit, 192KHz (with Galvanic isolation). Upsampling 32bit 768KHz.
- DAC streaming board (coming soon)
- Output power per channel Wrms: 150/290/500 (8/4/2 ohm)
- Inputs: 3 unbalanced (RCA), 2 balanced (XLR)
- Outputs: 1 unbalanced (RCA), 1 balanced (XLR), 1 REC unbalanced (RCA)
- Gain range: -90dB / +10dB
- Gain resolution: 0,5dB
- Frequency response (-3dB): 0,3 Hz ÷ 500 KHz
- THD: < 0,05 %
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Input impedance: 47 Kohm
- Damping factor (on 8 ohm): > 500
- Main voltage AC (50-60Hz): 100, 110-115, 220-230, 240 V
- Stand-by power consumption: less than 1 W
- Power consumption (150W RMS @ 8 Ohm both channels): 650W
- Dimensions and weight: 450x150x440mm (W x H x D) – 25.5 kg
- Shipping dimensions and weight: 570x260x560mm (W x H x D) - 31kg