F L S 10 Stereo, full balanced integrated amplifier
The FLS10 is the perfect choice for a hi-end integrated amplifier. Heart of FLS10 is the FLS4 power amplifier. In effect the power amplifier of theFLS10 use same technology of FLS4 power amplifier, where speed, power, driving capability and control ability are elements close to perfection.
A fully balanced circuitry, highly selected components, 32 power devices, a power supply built with extra low impedance, high quality capacitors (288.000µF only on the main power suppliers), 12 power suppliers, special print boards with an extra high surface copper, 2000VA toroidal, shielded audio transformer, 200Wrms on 8ohm output power are only few of main elements to give you the best and emotional experience in term of reproduction.
It is also suitable for less efficient, impedance critical and low ohm loudspeaker systems down to 2 Ω.
The preamplification section is full balance with an high-end volume control in dual mono configuration, XLR and RCA outputs, REC RCA (fix level) output, three RCA inputs, two XLR inputs.
All inputs can be activated or deactivated, the gain can be adjusted (+/- 6dB), all name inputs can be renamed.
Full brushed aluminium chassis, engraved “Audia Flight” logo on top cover, one aluminium remote control brushed and anodized, OLED blue display are Hi-END details.
There is the possibility to install two optional cards, plug and play, so very easy to install.
Preliminary Technical Data
- Output power per channel Wrms: 200/380/700 (8/4/2 ohm)
- Inputs: 3 unbalanced (RCA), 2 balanced (XLR)
- Outputs: 1 unbalanced (RCA), 1 balanced (XLR), 1 REC unbalanced (RCA)
- Gain range: -90dB / +10dB
- Gain resolution: 0,5dB
- Frequency response (-3dB): 0,3 Hz ÷ 500 KHz
- THD: < 0,05 %
- S/N Ratio: 110 dB
- Input impedance: 47 KOhm
- Damping factor (on 8 ohm): > 650
- Main voltage AC (50-60Hz): 100, 110-115, 220-230, 240 V
- Stand-by power consumption: less than 1 W
- Power consumption (200W RMS @ 8 Ohm both channels) 840W
- Dimensions and weight 450x180x440mm (W x H x D) - 36kg
- Shipping dimensions and weight575x280x545mm (W x H x D) - 44kg
-MM/MC phono board with unbalanced inputs
-MM/MC phono board with balanced inputs
-RCA board (2 RCA additional inputs)
-DAC board. One asynchronous USB input (with Galvanic isolation) 32 bit 768KHz and DSD 5.6. Five digital inputs (one optical, one AES/EBU, two SPDIF, one for Audia Flight SACD transport).
32bit, 192KHz (with Galvanic isolation). Upsampling 32bit 768KHz.